Wednesday, May 19, 2004

The neglected blog--windows cracked, yard overgrown, kids all say it's haunted daring each other to sneak in through the root cellar. And here I am leaving mysterious tracks in the dust...scamper scamper scurry swish.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ex-pat Haiku for JSA

Tokyo, a song
Off the Thompson Twins album
'Here's to Future Days'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will like the new Morrissey better tomorrow. That's usually how it goes, after the initial excitement I will feel a little disappointed, then I will end up finding my mental ipod has been restructured, the lovely bits will float to the surface, lyrics will pop into my head and make me smile...In the half-light/So English, frowning/Then at midnight I/Can't get you out of my head.

Word on the street has it that he will be performing all five nights next week on Craig Kilborn so I will be factoring that in to my appraisal. Betcha can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home